We would be happy to get a rating from you on the Google-website!
Thank you for choosing Studio-Tan’s mastering service. With your feedback on Google, you can help us continue to provide musicians or bands with good masters and world-class customer service. Your feedback will help us become even better.
If you submit your rating within ten days after the project ended, you will receive a 10% discount next time.
You don’t know what to write?
Start with what you liked or didn’t like and what you think about the quality and service of our mastering studio.
Make useful and constructive recommendations.
A good review contains enough detail for the reader to understand the facts. Describe what has contributed to your positive or negative experience. You can also tell us where you think we can improve.
But please always stay friendly!
Personal links and data are not allowed.
For privacy reasons, the ratings given here should not include names or other personally identifiable information. External web addresses or links to other companies are also not accepted.
You can update your rating on Google at any time.
An important point on Google is that you can change your rating at any time if you change your mind or if a problem has been solved.
In case of any inconvenience
Please contact us before submitting a rating under five stars. We always strive to meet our customers’ needs. This will help us to further improve our service. Please click here …
How does the whole thing work?
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Please click on the link to the rating page of Google.
- Click on “Write a review” below.
- A small box opens in the middle. Click on the white stars to give your one to five star rating. After clicking, the colours change (orange: 5 stars = best rating).
- You can also add a note to your rating. I highly recommend it, so future customers will see what you particularly liked about Studio-Tan. At the same time we get information about what we can improve. (Optional)
- At the end, click on ” Post” to submit your rating.